Life out on the Farm

Life on the family farm near a small town, remodeling an old farmhouse and enjoying rural life, except for the dust!

Name:

Married with 2 kids, live in the midwest.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Friends are a Joy

This afternoon the princess and I helped my aunts host a baby shower for my cousin. It was a fun afternoon, spent with my family. The princess was on her best behavior and looked adorable, even more so when she smiled that toothless grin! It was fun listening to her pronounce a few things, a baby thermometer sounded like "Fur-mom-et-or". She got asked to say that one again!

This evening we went out for dinner with my husband's dad, was a nice time. After dinner we stopped over at our good friends, Brad & Regina's. It was so nice to see them and spend time talking together. We need to find more time to get together. I had it on my list for New Years Resolutions, but got sidetracked by life. We have to make a point to do this. Time goes by way too quickly.

I haven't planned anything yet for my mom for Mother's Day yet. I better talk to my siblings and see when we are getting together and if anyone has an idea for a gift!

I have a couple of good ideas for my scrapbook pages for Jenni's album, but need some tweaking. For Giggling Girls - I am stuck , For Friends Page (has boy & girl friends on it) I thought about "Friends are the Flowers in the Garden of Life",
For traditions - I am stuck .
Traditions has some grandparents pics with traditions in each family, all I can think about is the Fiddler on the Roof song- Traditions, but not sure if it would come across to people if they did not see that musical... The Giggling Girls page is photos of Jen with friends doing zany things and laughing. Any advice?? I figured out which photos and placement, just need the titles!

Happy Mother's Day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home