Life out on the Farm

Life on the family farm near a small town, remodeling an old farmhouse and enjoying rural life, except for the dust!

Name:

Married with 2 kids, live in the midwest.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Oh Baby!

My family took me out for brunch, along with my parents. It was nice to get together and the food was good. Not long after arriving home I received a phone call from my youngest brother. He called with the news that he & his wife are having a baby, due on or about Dec 22. YIPPEE!! My sister and I are so excited. Another baby to cuddle and love! The due date is my twin nephews birthday, so that is kind of neat too. So, my sister and I have shopping to do...to be good aunties! So any prayers for them and the safe arrival of their baby are welcome!
The princess is excited also.

I worked hard and got 3 pages of my "assigned" scrapbook pages done. Travel/vacation one ("Head Out on the Highway"), Zzzzz (sleeping girl pics) & the Giggly Girls. I have the Traditions, Friends and Birthdays left to do. Katrina - I used your suggestions, some for the Friend page and a couple for the Giggly Girls one, THANKS! If you have any more for the Traditions one - send them on! There are some 4th of July pics (family picnics), some Grandpa/Grandma pics. Just can't quite pull that one together. Need a title and some quotes/poems to get it together. It has to be a "T" (we do the alphabet, so I can change the word from Traditions, if there is a better one, just needs to be a "T" word). I feel the Friends one is good, have the quotes & idea of layout. Birthday - still a little squishy too! Not in stone yet! So... Any more advice?

My sisters-in-law took the weekend off to do a cancer walk in Chicago this weekend. The weather was no where near as bad as we had it this wknd. Cool, but no downpours, which today happened again here. It could stop for a little while, maybe a week or so! The rivers are getting pretty full and the lakes too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

My mom's always forgetting to tell me things and then thinking she's told me, but now I can find out all the info from your blog! Yippeeeee! Congrats to the expectant parents--I'd just like to remind you all that I brought them a fertility statute all the way from Ghana and I'm sure that had something to do with it! ; )

17 May, 2006 11:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home