Life out on the Farm

Life on the family farm near a small town, remodeling an old farmhouse and enjoying rural life, except for the dust!

Name:

Married with 2 kids, live in the midwest.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

They are done!

I finished my scrapbook pages tonight!! YIPPEE! Graduation isn't even until Sunday! (haha)
What a relief to have them done.

The "prince" went on a field trip today for school, career related. He was mad because he got put in a group to go to a large grocery chain, when some of his friends got to go to other corporate locations that sounded more interesting. However after they all arrived back at school and compared notes, he enjoyed his day more, esp when you think of what a teenage boy holds dear (food!)! They got to eat during their day and sampled cheese, sampled bakery and ate at the deli, after learning about them all!

My dad and uncle came and loaded the sheep and took them back to my aunt & uncle's place this evening. We had 17 ewes and 25 lambs, they ate everything down very nicely!

The princess is playing softball and loves it. They are so funy at this age.
Jill - I will remind my brother about the statue! They will get a laugh out of it.

Good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing the scrapbook pages--I love getting a project done and admiring my work. So what did you end up doing for the traditions page??

Also, congrats on becoming an aunt again! Yay!

It's too bad I won't be back for Grandma's birthday party this weekend, but at least you'll get to see Jill there! (Are you and your fam going?) Hope you guys have lots of fun! Love, Katrina

18 May, 2006 01:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home